king warg As of now users updating their clients from anything before 18.104.22.168 shouldn't have to worry about the two libraries below, as they are now bundled with the update.
25/01/2011 Client 22.214.171.124 Sets Sail
king warg Client 126.96.36.199 is now live, fixing nearly all currently known major bugs.
If you get an unhandled exception error about 'the specified module could not be found' you are probably missing one of the following:
DirectX 9.0c (d3dx9_35.dll)
C++ runtime 7 (msvcr71.dll)
These files belong in the Windows\System32 folder
22/01/2011 Client 188.8.131.52
king warg Soon to be released is Client 2.0.5, with these features:
* fix problems with the internal map / leagues table downloaders not always working
* fix 'no chat while gaming' option
* fix resolution changer for sp launcher / instant hut launch
* add an option for 32-bit windows users to use the winsock control for network communications (less memory hungry)
* improve the host game options UI to make things simpler
* new map previewer for ingame-like viewing.
* fix 'illegal characters in path' error on sp launcher
* add tribe placement swapper
This update is due to be released after stability testing.
17/01/2011 Client 184.108.40.206
king warg This patch includes the following updates:
* Unicode character support
* Font selection from the settings tab
* Previews of a few future additions